We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Free Personalized Hallmark Card Mailed

Pin It Now!

Hallmark is offering you a free personalized Hallmark card. It is absolutely free, they even take care of the postage for you! I designed a paper folded 5x7 card for a dear friend. I was able to personalize the text on the front, inside, and back of the card. I choose to have it mailed directly to my recipient (but you could have it mailed to yourself if you wish). The total cost without the promotion code would have been $3.91 (including stamp). Your cost - free when using this promotional code: TRIAL. You do need to sign-in or create a free Hallmark account in order to order your card. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank