We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards

Pin It Now! Buy Huggies diapers? Isn't it about time you get rewarded for it! You can get started today. I just signed-up for Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards and within a few minutes I had 18 points in my account without buying anything.

You can also still print a coupon to Save $1.50 on Huggies at Coupons.com. If you missed Huggies Pure & Natural diaper samples you can still find them here and here to request.

What can you do with those points? Well, right now the options are limited to entering sweepstakes and instant win games. But this is a new program so hopefully there will be more choices soon. Here's what I did to earn my 18 points:

1. Sign-up at Huggies Enjoy The Ride (10 points)
2. Watch Videos (6 points)
3. Take a Poll (1 point)
4. Browse and Share a Tip (1 point)

You can also get points for sharing your friend's email and them signing up. They won't get spammed - only one email will be sent. Hey, if you're interested in signing up let me know your email and I'll send you a request. : ) Leave a comment or email me at Beauty4Moms@gmail.com

Buy Pampers instead? Check out their rewards program and free points here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank