We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Coupon for $2 off Dove's New Visibly Smooth Deodorant

Pin It Now!
Get a $2 off coupon for Dove's new Visibly Smooth Deodorant. It conditions your underarm skin right away and over time will make your underarm hair less noticeable.

I was lucky enough to be selected to participate in Dove's Real Beauty Dove Campaign. Last month they sent me Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth antiperspirant deodorant in a lovely wild rose scent. This deodorant is different as it contains a unique Pro-Epil Complex that over time will make your underarm hair softer and finer. Since I have only been using it for a week I can't say I've noticed a huge difference as far as hair is concerned but I will say that it works great at controlling wetness and odor! I'm always scared to try a new brand, afraid it won't work, but this is a new favorite. As Dove says, "Confidence is Beauty."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank