We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Madsen Cargo Bikes - Complete Errands in Style

Pin It Now! Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes
Have you taken a look at Madsen Cycle's super cute cargo bikes? I just think they are adorable! They would be perfect for a stroll with the kiddies or for the eco-conscious person who would rather bike to the store than drive. The removable bucket comes with a removable seat and two seat belts. They come in three great colors: cream, blue, and black. They are a bit pricey so I'm thinking of asking my husband for one for my birthday. Check out MADSEN Cargo Bikes and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Kay D. said...

I like the bike. It's functional, but not the most stylish in my opinion. Could carry quite a few books, though.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank