We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Free Fekkai Shampoo on 9/17 w/ Shampoo Trade In

Pin It Now! I'll admit it...I love high-end hair products! I rarely splurge on them but I found a way that you can score a bottle for Free! The Free bottle is Fekkai Shampoo I can't describe how silky it makes my hair feel. You will love it!

On Thursday, September 17th ONLY (Mark your calendars!) you can go to participating Saks Fifth Avenue stores and turn in a full-size bottle of the shampoo you are using and receive a bottle of Fekkai shampoo in exchange!!!
This is a great deal and an awesome chance to try this great high-end product without shelling out $23 a bottle! So find a bottle of Suave or Vo5 shampoo you have and bring it to Saks to get your Fekkai shampoo valued at $23! I can't get over this great deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank