We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Would you like your company promoted at Type-A Mom Conference?

Pin It Now!

I love blogging and I also love networking! That is why I am attending the Type-A Mom Conference September 24-27th in Asheville, NC. The good news is that I live pretty close so I will be driving and don’t need to pay for expensive airfare. However, I don't live close enough to drive back and forth each day so I am hoping to find a sponsor for the hotel room while I’m there plus expenses. I am open to more than one company offering partial sponsorships.

Type-A Mom Conference is a unique mom blogging conference designed to help you take it to the next level. The conference will feature some of the most influential, admired and insightful mom bloggers talking about topics like power social networking, branding, blogging, finding your voice, and turning your passion for blogging into a real paycheck.

I’ll be blogging/Tweeting live all weekend from the Type-A Mom Conference.

What’s in it for you? Good Question!

Silver - $100 Sponsors will get:

  • Top billing as a Beauty4Moms sponsor in all posts about the conference during the weekend and afterward!
  • I’ll hand out your business card, fliers, product, etc. during the weekend
  • A blog post about your company and several Tweets about your company during the weekend. (I have 25,000 monthly blog hits)

Gold - $250 Sponsors will get:

  • Top billing as a Beauty4Moms sponsor in all posts about the conference during the weekend and afterward!
  • Representation at the Type A Mom conference in September (I’ll hand out your business card, fliers, product, etc. during the weekend)
  • Advertising at Beauty4Moms for one full year (direct link & graphic)!
  • A blog post about your company and several Tweets about your company during the weekend. (I have 25,000 monthly blog hits)

Platinum - Sponsors of $500 or more will get:

  • Top billing as a Beauty4Moms sponsor in all posts about the conference during the weekend and afterward!
  • Representation at the Type A Mom conference in September (I’ll hand out your business card, fliers, product, etc during the weekend- whatever you want me to do get you noticed!)
  • Advertising at Beauty4Moms for one full year (direct link & graphic)!
  • A two blog post about your company and several Tweets about your company during the weekend. (I have 25,000 monthly blog hits)

If you are interested in getting your company/product noticed by hundreds of bloggers and companies and being represented by a blogger with enthusiasm, email me at Beauty4Moms at gmail dot com to sponsor me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank