We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Kashi Cereal Sample

Pin It Now! This fabulous sample is still available so don't miss out. This sample comes with a coupon for $2 off any Kashi cereal. Get a free sample of Kashi cereal in your choice of one of two varieties. You get to choose from Honey Sunshine (yummy!), and GoLean Crunch. You should receive your free sample in 4 to 6 weeks. This offer ends Sept. 27th. I've already received my sample and used my coupon. This cereal is so good and even good for you...I love when that happens!

1 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

Yummm! I love Kashi stuff. Thanks for the post!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank