We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Full Refund on Baby Einstein DVDs

Pin It Now!
Campaign for a Commercial Free Childhood's (CCFC’s) ongoing campaign to stop the false and deceptive marketing of baby videos has had an important success. They've persuaded the Walt Disney Company to offer a full refund to anyone who purchased a Baby Einstein DVD in the last five years. The refund is only available for a limited time, so please spread the world now. To read full details go to CommercialFreeChildhood.org.

2 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this refund. I've read about it several times now, and I have to say... My son loves the Baby Einstein DVDs but I never expected they would make him a genius. I think it's obvious that a dvd isn't going to make your child smart. As a parent you need to have your own head and realize that advertising is always going to claim the nearly impossible. Dvds can't teach your child, YOU teach your child.

Melissa G. said...

I agree with JosiahsMommy.
Our kids can still enjoy these DVDs just for fun. I don't think i'll be sending mine back.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank