We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Full Refund on Baby Einstein DVDs

Pin It Now!
Campaign for a Commercial Free Childhood's (CCFC’s) ongoing campaign to stop the false and deceptive marketing of baby videos has had an important success. They've persuaded the Walt Disney Company to offer a full refund to anyone who purchased a Baby Einstein DVD in the last five years. The refund is only available for a limited time, so please spread the world now. To read full details go to CommercialFreeChildhood.org.

2 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this refund. I've read about it several times now, and I have to say... My son loves the Baby Einstein DVDs but I never expected they would make him a genius. I think it's obvious that a dvd isn't going to make your child smart. As a parent you need to have your own head and realize that advertising is always going to claim the nearly impossible. Dvds can't teach your child, YOU teach your child.

Melissa G said...

I agree with JosiahsMommy.
Our kids can still enjoy these DVDs just for fun. I don't think i'll be sending mine back.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank