We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Halloween Freebies - Taco Bell & Papa Murphys

Pin It Now!

I've already starting to hear about yummy freebies for Halloween and I have to share! I've only heard a few so far but I'll keep you updated as I get ear of more. Please email me to let me know if you hear about any more Halloween freebies.



Taco Bell - FREE Black Jack taco on Halloween night from 6pm - midnight. One taco per person. My husband saw this advertised on tv so I give him the credit for finding this one. As always I recommend to call your local store to make sure they're participating. A Black Jack taco is a black taco shell filled with beef, pepper jack sauce, lettuce, and 3 cheeses. Mmm!




Papa Murphy's - Kids can get a FREE mini kid-size pizza to take home on Halloween if they wear their costume to the store. Again, I recommend calling your local store to see if they are participating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank