We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

I've Entered Bloggers & Tiaras Contest!

Pin It Now! MomDot is having a Blog­gers & Tiaras con­test. The win­ner gets a Tiara and the title of “Super Ulti­mate Grand Supreme Coolest Blog­ger in the Uni­verse”! How awesome is that? There are even awards for the run­ners up. This sounds like a ton of fun and I've decided to enter! The con­test will begin next week and I'd love to have your support. : )




1) Name, BlogName, Twitter

Ashley, Beauty4Moms.blogspot.com, @Beauty4Moms

2) Have you ever entered a pageant before?

Ummm, does prom queen count?

3) Do you have any special talents we can look forward to?

I can lick my elbow. No, really I can!

4) Name your top 5 favorite sites to visit on the net..no, you do not get brownie points for putting momdot.

No brownie points but I'm saying it anyway, MomDot

Beauty4Moms

Facebook

Craig’s List

Etsy

5) What is your favorite thing to do when you are not blogging?

Crafting (scrapbooking, painting, etc)

6) Whats your dream vacation?

Cabin in the mountains with just my husband.

7) What blogger do you look up the most to?

Oh, there are so many it's hard to choose! Trisha from MomDot, Thrifty Decor Chick, Victoria from Life Starring the Kids & Me, & Cher from Love Actually.

8 ) If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why?

I guess I dream small because I would pick a local magazine, Triad Women. I admire them for always featuring strong, motivated, and entrepreneurial women.

9) Tell the truth…you want a tiara, don’t you?

Of course!

10) What is your definition of blogger success?

When people say that they love to read my blog! If I can help make a woman's life "more beautiful" then I've achieved my goal.

Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank