We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Shoe Organization Miracle

Pin It Now!
I have to admit...right now, my closet looks like the before picture! People should transition their shoes with the seasons but right now mine are all piled in the closet. Lucky for me (and my husband), we can now get two Shoe Unders for only $10 plus shipping and handling. Each Shoe Under has 12 compartments. I would suggest keeping one for yourself and giving the other away but if your closet looks like mine you will need two!

I think these could also be great to store yarn, art or scrapbooking supplies in. The possibilities are endless. : ) Sale ends Dec. 31, 2009.

2 comments:

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

I love these!! I used mine to keep my kids stuffed animals in. Slides under the bed, keeps them dust and pet hair free... they are great!! My OCD loves them :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank