We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Vista Print's Cheap Cards & Great Gifts!

Pin It Now!
Click here for Larger Preview

I thought these custom totes would be a great gift for your child's teacher! A personalized tote is only $6.50. (The pictures is a little hard to read but it says "Mrs. Smith Third Grade."

When you visit Vista Print go to the left and select Gifts and there you will find these totes.

7 day shipping will cost $7.27. If you're like me and you are just now ordering your Christmas Cards Vista Print is a great way to go. We ordered cards from them last year and for various things through the year and just love their quality.

Today's deal was: Spend $35+ on your total order and you'll automatically get rushed shipping for free! I don't know how long this deal will last though. They also have 50% off most Holiday items.

I just now ordered 250 personalized, photo Christmas cards for only $43.00! That is pretty awesome. I hope you'll give Vista Print a try, I don't think you'll be let down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank