We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Walmart: Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant for Just $0.47

Pin It Now!
Get a $2 off coupon for Dove's new Visibly Smooth Deodorant. It conditions your underarm skin right away and over time will make your underarm hair less noticeable.

I was lucky enough to be selected to participate in Dove's Real Beauty Dove Campaign last May. They sent me Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth antiperspirant deodorant in a lovely wild rose scent. This deodorant is different as it contains a unique Pro-Epil Complex that over time will make your underarm hair softer and finer. I want to say that I honestly love this deodorant. It works great at controlling wetness and odor but it also leaves my underarms softer! My normal deodorant caused dryness and itchiness and I just thought this was the norm. This deodorant actually seems to have conditioned my skin while making my hair noticeably softer. How cool is that? I've always been scared to try a new brand but I'm glad I did. As Dove says, "Confidence is Beauty."

If you are heading over to Walmart, be on the lookout for Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant reportedly marked down to $2.47. Use this $2.00/1 printable coupon and pick some up for just $0.47 each! What a deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank