We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Free Celestial Seasonings Sample for Facebook Fans

Pin It Now! Sample Celestial Seasoning SampleGrab a free sample of Celestial Seasonings green tea when you become a fan on Facebook and take their 5 question PossibiliTEAS Quiz. Look for quiz under the tabs, then click on the link at the bottom of the page that says "Start your Celestial Seasonings Quiz". Allow 6 to 8 weeks for your sample to arrive. A big thanks goes to Moms by Heart for telling me about this Facebook freebie!

Become a fan Beauty 4 Moms on Facebook for even more savings posts! This is also a great place to share coupons with me & other readers. I love to chat with my readers about great deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank