We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

I'm a General Hospital Ambassador

Pin It Now!

For those of you who know me personally, you know that I've always been a HUGE fan of General Hospital.

I have been watching GH since I was a little girl. My mom was always a Soap Opera watcher so naturally I grew up watching it too. I will admit that I am too young to have ever seen Luke & Laura’s 1st wedding, but I did see the re-runs of it — and my mom never let me forget that it was more popular than Princess Diana's wedding.

I remember coming home from school and eating my afternoon snack while I watched GH with my grandmother. Even before kindergarten I remember watching it while my mom folded clothes and did light housework.

I also remember being a kid in the summer time and waiting with my mom or grandmother (they were both huge fans) for GH to start at 3pm. I can remember crying when Lila died in real life. I feel like GH is a part of my family. Yes, I know that sounds crazy but it's been a part of my life for so long now.

General Hospital has changed quite a bit over the years with many characters coming & going & then coming back again from the dead or even coming back as a ghost (remember Alan Q? yea), but that’s alright because it has continued to bring the drama and relaxing escape for me that it always has. I'm not sure why but for some reason it's easy to relax and forget about my worries and stresses while I watch someone elses.

Now, here's some exciting news, I have the great privilege of being an official General Hospital Brand Ambassador!!! Now you’re probably sitting there thinking to yourself so, what's that mean?

Well, it means two things (1) I now have a specific reason to babble about GH on this blog which is great because I've never done that that! And (2) you my lucky readers have a chance to participate in an exciting General Hospital sweepstakes that’s currently being run on the Mom Central website. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of General Hospital and have a walk-on role. Tell me that wouldn't be AWESOME?!?! The sweepstakes is open until February 28th. Go sign-up for this sweepstakes and don't forget to tell me if you're the winner!


“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank