We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

The View Ambassador

Pin It Now! The View Ambassador
I am so happy to say that Mom Central chose me to be an official Ambassador for The View! So what does that mean exactly? Well I will get the inside scoop on upcoming and storylines for the show. I will also be able to give direct feedback to ABC Daytime marketing team. I am really excited to be a part of this! I've enjoyed watching The View for years now I am delighted to get sneak peaks and help promote it. I will have to admit that I agree mostly with Elizabeth, which isn’t always the most popular one but I admire that she stands up for issues that she believes in even though she takes a lot of heat for it. Joy and Sherrie make me laugh and Whoopi and Barbara are great to listen to even when I completely disagree with them. I think that I enjoy this show because it's a great way to get the latest info on a wide range of topics, from politics to gossip to health issues and everything in between.

The View is currently having a sweepstakes where one lucky person will get a trip to New York City to set in the audience and watch a taping of the show. The trip will be all expenses paid for you and a friend! The sweepstakes will end February 28, 2010. Good luck!

Full disclosure: "I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review."

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank