We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Free Hoveround Informative DVD

Pin It Now! Hoveround
Receive a Free Hoveround DVD with absolutely no obligation! My grandmother is coming home from the hospital tomorrow after a loooong time in the hospital, nursing home, & rehab centers. Although they put a ramp in for her it looks like she'll be able to do without a Hoveround! I found this a while back and wanted to share it with my readers in case you know of someone who could use this information. I've requested it myself and only received the one information kit in the mail and zero emails or calls. I hope this can be useful to someone!

2 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank