We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

New General Hospital Theme Song

Pin It Now! Here's my super short recap of General Hospital on March 1, 2010. The verdict is in on Sonny and Lucky tells Elizabeth they don't have a future together. Do you think Sonny should go to jail? I don't! What fun would it be without him and besides he's innocent, right?

This is the new GH theme song that was introduced last month. Do you all love it as much as I do?



“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank