We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

140 Free Return Address Labels!

Pin It Now! Vista Print Sale Address Label
You can get 140 Return Address Labels for Free from Vista Print when you follow this link. Just pay $3.12 for shipping. There are many, many options to choose from and you can even make personalized caricatures of your family to put on the labels.

I use Vista Print for my Christmas cards, Christmas address labels, and 100 other uses for my blog & Mary Kay promotion. I love to take advantage their freebies! If you've ordered from Vista Print before leave a comment and tell everyone else about your experience.

By the way, that is not my address. I totally made it up for this post. : ) I just don't want any potential mail to get lost at the Post Office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank