We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Pampered Toes on Sale for $2.99 +s/h

Pin It Now! Pampered Toes
GraveYardMall.com has a set of Pampered Toes for $2.99! I looooove these things and could go on forever about them but I'll let you read my review of Pampered Toes if you want more information on them. I bought my pair myself so this is not endorsed by the PedEgg company the least little bit. They normally retail for $9.99 but you can get a pair from GraveYardMall for $2.99 + shipping. I love that you can always find quirky gifts and discounted spa products at GraveYardMall. They had a really great daily deal today where you could have got 10 pair of Mudd sunglasses for $9.99 but unfortunately they are already sold out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank