We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Miss to Mrs :New Rings, New Name, New Solution!

Pin It Now! MissNowMrs.com_300x230. The Premier Online Name-Change Service for Brides
This is such a great idea! I can still remember how overwhelmed I felt when I was first married and I was scurrying everywhere to change my name in 100 different locations - okay, 100 might be an exaggeration but I promise you it felt like a 100. I kept thinking I would miss a step somewhere along the way; this service would have been a lifesaver for me! It would have been wonderful to sit down and fill out all the forms online (at home!) and have a checklist of recommendations to refer to. I would definitely recommend this service to any bride who wants to easily switch from Miss to Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank