We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Operation Sunscreen

Pin It Now!
Right now I'm finding businesses and individuals who would be willing to purchase a special Sunscreen Set for $40 to donate to our troops. This gives our troops the much needed protection from the sun! The set which includes; SPF 30 sunscreen, SPF 15 lip protector, and after sun replenishing gel for $40.

I am looking to make a difference, so I personally am matching what people donate. If they donate 10 I will donate 10, if they donate 100 I will donate 100, etc. My goal is to protect 1,000 soldiers by selling 500 sets and reinvesting my profit to get 1,000.

Please help me spread the word. A receipt will be provided to the buyer including the Tax ID of Soldiers Angels, the charitable organization collecting the sunscreen. soldiersangels.com
They will also receive a Sunshine Decal so they may proudly display their support. All products will be shipped to the Soldier's Angels Foundation. The Soldier's Angels Foundation is a non-profit group who will send the donations to our troops. For more information or to place your order you can contact me at Beauty4Moms@gmail.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank