We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Join the Chick-fil-A Chicken Wave & Sit in my Section!

Pin It Now!


Join the Chick-fil-A Chicken Wave and you'll receive a free medium Coca-cola Zero. You'll also be entered in a daily drawing for a $50 Chick-fil-A gift card.
Not only join the wave but sit in my seating section. You see, the more friends that join our group, the better, because the person with the most people in their section of the Wave will win a 2010 Chick-fil-A calendar for everyone in the group - plus the bragging rights of a lifetime. The grand prize will be awarded to the largest section or the first section to reach 10,000 people, so don't miss your chance to make history by making OUR group the largest-ever section of the Chicken Wave. I know we can do it!

To find my section search for username MrsAshley.
If you haven't joined the Chicken Wave yet you can email me (Beauty4Moms at gmail dot com) and I'll send you an invite to both the wave and my section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank