We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Free Quart of Glidden Paint

Pin It Now! Glidden is giving us another opportunity to get a free quart of Glidden Premium Interior paint! You need to print out the registration form by Oct. 11, 2009 and mail it in with a label from any other brand of paint by Oct. 16, 2009. You get to pick your favorite color and it will come with an Eggshell finish! You should receive your free quart within 8 to 10 weeks, just like they did with their last promotion.

I'm choosing the Soft Suede color. I haven't decided if this will be an accent color on one wall or if I'll paint all four walls this color. What color are you choosing and what are you going to paint?

1 comments:

Live Simply Mommy said...

Yay, thank you. I just signed up for mine.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank