We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

It's That Time of Year Again!

Pin It Now! It's that time of year again! You probably won't guess what I'm talking about so I'll tell you....it's time to buy calendars again! For some reason I just love buying calendars. I could own two for each room in my house and be happy. Part of it is because I need them to keep track of life but I think the biggest part is my love of the pictures. : ) I love Kim Anderson's simple and sweet photos, any pictures of playful puppies or dewy country fields, and my favorite is paintings of rustic scenery. My husband couldn't believe how happy I was to receive a nice calendar from a charity organization last week but I was taken back by how nice it was. I've said all that to say I have found a free calendar I would like to share with you! This calendar is a 2010 Women's Health Calendar.

Calendar-193x300

You can request your free calendar in either English or Spanish. This attractive calendar will share important health facts and tips for women as the year goes along. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank