We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

My Sweet Talent

Pin It Now!

Here's my favorite fondant roses and I'm going to show you how to make them.

fondant rose
Here I am!



Okay, okay, so it's not such a talent as much as it is a hobby. I love to bake and decorate cakes. I've done them for birthdays, baby showers, and just about any excuse I can find. Here's my short video on how to make a super simple rose. I think it's quite elegant and only takes a few moments (and no skill) to do. I hope you enjoy the video.


They can be quickly add a little something extra to your cakes.

Below are a few recent cakes I've made:

Baby shower cake for a darling little girl! : )



I love this cake! It's a mom's bum sticking out of the washing machine. : )

Please let me know if you have any baking questions that I might be able to answer for you.

Have a sweet & beautiful day ladies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the video?

Unknown said...

I love doing that sort of thing...although I hate the way fondant tastes. I ususally go with marzipan and white chocolate candy clay lol. Very good job!

Anonymous said...

oh these are so cute!

Panabode said...

beautiful! What is the material you are using.. from someone esle's post it might be.. fondant? Where does one buy this?

MrsAshley said...

The roses are fondant. I agree that it doesn't taste very good but I don't think too many people would eat the decorations anyway. You can buy premade fondant cheaply at Walmart or you can pay a little more and get it at just about any craft store. Homemade marshmallow fondant is my favorite.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank