We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

The View Ambassador: What's Coming

Pin It Now! The ViewLast week a told everyone how I am a brand Ambassador for The View. I get to share with you upcoming story-lines and what I think of the show. Today one of the hot topics mentioned was regarding the Tiger Woods press conference. Now I am not going to lie and say I watched it because I didn't...even though I watched snippets of it on the news. Between the news snippets, Facebook, and Twitter I think I pretty much heard all there was to hear on the subject. It is everywhere and I am sick of hearing about it. What do you think?

What’s happening this week:

  • Tuesday, Feb 23: The controversial cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore will be joining the Women live on Tuesday.
  • Wednesday, Feb 24: Nadya Suleman who famously gave birth to octuplets last year will be making her first trip to NYC to chat live with the Women of the View. Author Danielle Steel will also be a guest
  • Thursday, Feb 25: A one hour show Themed “trying to have a baby?”Guests include Giuliana And Bill Rancic
  • Friday, Feb 26: Regis and Joy Philbin will perform a song from their new CD: Regis & Joy: Just you. Just me.

Don’t forget to enter The View sweepstakes.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank