We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Look What Deals I've Found!

Pin It Now!
JCPenny Clearance and Coupon

I just bought this four picture set at JCPennys for $25.77 shipped! They were originally $50 plus shipping. They are on clearance right now and I got an extra 10% by going through Upromise (plus an extra 3% will go in my Upromise account). I am very happy and I wanted to share it with others.
JCPenny lamp sale clearance
I also saw this adorable lamp on sale from $140 to $25.97. Too bad we don't need another lamp because this one is great looking and affordable!

There are a lot of great items marked down to clearance prices but if you shop online be sure to shop through Upromise.com or Ebates.com for the best savings. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Kay | UPrinting said...

Those are great finds ! I probably do some online shopping too because you can find most of the good ones online! Thanks for sharing the idea!

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank