We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Fisher Price’s Rock n Play Sleeper Review

Pin It Now!
Fisher Price Rock and Play SleeperThe Newborn Rock ’n Play Sleeper from Fisher Price is a great deal for all new moms. It retails at $50 (which isn't bad but if you're a regular follower of my blog you know how to get it for less!). This product does double duty...by day it is a play seat and by night it's a sleeper. I read on the Fisher Price website that this is the only infant seat that meets the industry safety standards for bassinets. It's three-point restraint will keep your littFisher Price Babyle one comfortable and safe! The Rock n' Play Sleeper comes with an inclined seat, which makes sleeping and playing more enjoyable for those babies who need their head elevated (those with colic or reflux). This "must-have" even comes with a toy bunny for playing or comforting. It has a convenient washable lining because Fisher Price knows babies! I love that it's lightweight and it folds easy for storage in small spaces. The Rock & Play is suitable for infants up to 25 lbs.


Benefits for Baby:Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper
-Comfortable incline
-Soft fabric
-Free toy!

Benefits for Mom:
-Washable lining
-Lightweight for easy maneuvering
-Folds flat for storage & portability
-Versatile, baby can use it for play or rest
-Attractive design

My recommendations for improvement:
-I'd like to see Fisher Price add music to the Rock & Play
-I'd like an automatic rocking function
-This isn't huge but I would enjoy seeing new gender-specific colors. I would love a soft pink and brown or blue and tan.

Visit Fisher Price for more information on the Rock & Play Sleeper.

Full disclosure: I did not receive compensation for this post. I received a sample, courtesy of Fisher Price and MomSelect to facilitate this review.

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank