We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

On the Cuff Review

Pin It Now! On the Cuff review logoOn the Cuff sent me a set of their bracelets to sample and I can't wait to share their product with you. The idea behind the On the Cuff is so simple and I love it! I just wish I was the one to think of it! You just slip these one size fits all bands around your wrist (after you stretch them the first time) and you're ready to go wash the car, wash your face, wash the dishes, anything! Do they really work? Absolutely! It keeps the water below my wrists and it makes washing my face at night a lot easier when I don't have to worry about water running down my arms and on my pjs.
On the Cuff review

On the Cuff come in a cute teal mesh bag which I use to store my set under the sink. If you'd like to get a set for yourself you can get them at OnthCuff.net for $7.99 each.


I was given one set of On the Cuff bracelets to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed in this review are completely my own. I didn't receive any other form of compensation for this review. I met On the Cuff through The Product Review Place.

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank