We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Keurig Special Edition

Pin It Now! Keurig
When I first heard of Keurig I thought it was only for corporations. It's so sleek and fancy that I thought for sure it was only for use in hospitals, waiting rooms, the work place, etc. Then I heard that they had home editions...and I was interested! To be honest, I did pause to wondered…do I really need something like this? I hardly ever drink coffee anymore. That got me thinking. Why don’t I ever drink coffee? It is not that I don’t like it. I have always had a taste for it since my great aunt let me have a mug to dip my chocolate chip cookies in. I quickly realized, the fact I don’t drink coffee on a regular basis is because my husband doesn’t like coffee. We have a small coffee maker that I use every now and then but mostly when we have company over. It's always seemed rather pointless to brew a whole pot of coffee for one person. Even though I don’t drink coffee at home, I'll hardly ever buy it when I go out. I just can’t bring myself to pay $5 for a good cup of coffee. After checking out the details of Keurig’s single cup brewing systems, I was sold! Keurig seems to solve all my problems and even have a few extra features.

Keurig Special Edition
As you can probably imagine, when I was asked to review a Keurig’s Special Edition Brewing System, I was elated! After looking through every bit of information on this system online and checking it out for myself at Bed Bath & Beyond, I was amazed by all it’s features. This system allows you to brew your favorite coffee, hot chocolate, or tea in 3 different cup sizes: 6 oz., 8 oz., & 10 oz. KKeurig Special Editioneurig has included a large 48 oz. water reservoir to this system, which means it doesn't need to be refilled as often. For those of you, like me, who can’t stand noisy appliances, you'll be glad to know that Keurig is super quiet! Another great feature of Special Edition brewing system is that it offers a removable drip tray for easy clean up. When it's removed the Keurig can easily fit a travel mug.

Features overview:
  • Three Brew Size Choices - 6 oz, 8 oz, & 10 oz
  • Removable 48oz. Water Reservoir
  • Programmable LCD Message Center
  • Removable Drip Tray
  • Blue Backlit LCD & Water Reservoir
  • Chrome Accents
  • Quiet Brew™ Technology

In addition to the Special Edition Brewing System's functional characteristics, the aesthetic appeal of this system is pretty impressive. The sleek black design, chrome finishes, and the blue backlit display make this model perfect for any home regardless of the decor.

Now, on to what I thought about it... all things considered, I love it! This machine is my new favorite toy. I love that this system allows me to finally enjoy a hot cup of coffee without having to mess with making a whole pot of coffee, keeping fresh coffee grounds or messing with those pesky coffee filters. This brewing system was super simple to figure out and to use. The first time you start up the system each day it takes only a few minutes (3 or 4) to warm up then once warmed up, just insert your k-cup of choice and the button indicating the size cup you want to brew. In less than 30 seconds, you have a delicious cup of coffee to enjoy! I don't see how it could get any easier than that!

Another aspect I love is how many different flavors of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate there are! Keurig K-cups Keurig is sure to have a flavor that everyone will love. With all the flavors available, the convenience and fast brewing time, I believe this machine could almost completely eliminate the need to visit a local coffee shop. If you are one who visits the coffee shop on a regular basis, this machine could definitely save you a lot of money!

After reviewing this machine for a few of weeks, I have concluded that there is only one thing I would like to change. I would like to add Ghirardelli & Red Rose tea to the list of K-cups offered. That's it though, not a very big complaint, huh? *Just for clarification - Keurig does have Ghiradelli packets that you can mix with hot water from your system but not an actual cup*

Check out Keurig and see if you think one of their machines would be good for you and your family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank