We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Cucumber Heel Therapy Review

Pin It Now! Cucumber Heel Therapy Beauty Review

I had the privilege of reviewing an a-mazing heel cream! Creative Nail Design's Cucumber Heel Therapy to be exact. This is a thick, rich, intensive moisturizing complex with cucumber extract, chamomile and aloe. It will do miracles for your dry, cracked heels.




What Cucumber Heel Therapy can do for you (from their website):
  • Deeply moisturizes with allantoin and urea.
  • Helps calm irritation with cucumber extract, chamomile and aloe.
  • Helps improve elasticity with panthenol.

I used Cucumber Heel Therapy every night for a week without using any scrubs, pumice rocks or exfoliates and my feet were touchably soft. I'm not kidding; I've never seen anything like it before! The cream is soft, isn't greasy, smells lovely, and best of all, it works wonders! This cream is concentrated is so you can use it sparingly, which makes it a very cost-effective buy. If you have severely cracked heels I highly recommend that you think about ordering your own Cucumber Heel Therapy.

Disclosure: I was given CND's Cucumber Heel Therapy to facilitate this honest review. No other form of compensation was given.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank