We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

EyeSlice: Relax, Restore, Revive Tired Eyes

Pin It Now! Eye Slices Beauty ReviewHave you ever laid chamomile tea bags on your eye lids? If you haven’t tried it, it’s truly relaxing experience. Granted, pretty silly looking, but relaxing nonetheless. EyeSlices has developed the next-generation eye treatment for us puffy eyed girls. Eye Slices are green gel packs of depuffing, gooey goodness. They help reduce puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles (by aiding in moisture retention), tiredness and redness. Sounds perfect, right?

Here are the unique EyeSlices Legendary Eyes benefits (from their website):
  • eyeSlices provide an instant cooling sensation without a fridge!
  • eyeSlices have a thermo-gymnastics effect on the skin stimulating circulation.
  • eyeSlices are re-usable up to 10 times.
  • eyeSlices have a natural & non-toxic manufacturing process.
  • eyeSlices offer a soothing sensation & comfort of use.
  • (I'm adding this cool fact that I found) You can rinse the slices off if you wish but they contain a natural anti-bacterial ingredient that keeps them bacteria-free!
Check out their website for details on all the glorious active ingredients.

You can reuse each slice up to 10 times before they wither from lack of moisture. I wouldn't say that these are a “necessity” to every beauty regiment but they are fun and beneficial and for those with troublesome puffy eyes or dark circles I would seriously recommend that you give Eye Slices a try.

My personal experience with EyeSlices:Eye Slices Beauty Mom Review
I have to be honest, when I first opened them up I was quite hesitant. I was standing there holding this slimy green gel thing thinking surely I don't put this on my face. After a bit of resistance against myself I laid down and applied the slices. WOW! They are great! They sort of suction into the groove of your eye so that the reach all the problem areas. They seriously reduced my the puffiness I had and made my eyes feel fresh and revitalized. I have seriously dry eyes which causes me to squint. I do have prescription and over the counter drops but I still end up squinting. Go figure? Anyway, I know a good eye product when I use one and EyeSlices are one of my favorite!

For more information on purchasing your own EyeSlices visit their website.

Disclosure: I was given two EyeSlices to facilitate this honest review and was given no other form of compensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank