We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

ProFlowers Bonsai Review

Pin It Now!
Proflowers Review

A few weeks ago ProFlowers asked if I would be interested in a review for them. Having ordered from them in the past and knowing their superb quality I said yes immediately. I was able to choose which item I wanted and a week later my package showed up at my door. I was quite impressed with the packaging of the plant. My adorable potted plant came with clear markings of which side was up and how to remove the plant safely. The base of the plant was even covered with plastic wrap to help seal in the moisture and keep the tiny rocks from falling out.

ProFlowers Review

I chose to review a bonsai tree, a one 3-year-old Green Mound Juniper Bonsai to be exact. This little plant is adorable! From its beautiful full shape, to the ity bity rocks covering the soil, to the elegant pottery pot I love it! I really can't express my enthusiasm for such a cute plant.

Okay, now, to be honest, I am a terrible, terrrrrrrible gardener. I've killed all sorts of fruits and vegetables, house plants, and even a cactus! This bonsai is quite a high maintenance plant so I fear for it's survival. ProFlowers were nice enough to include a detailed instruction pamphlet for me to follow and even included a list of optional books to purchase to learn how to tend to and shape bonsai trees like a pro....sooo maybe it stands a chance. I'll keep ya posted. :)

All in all, I love ProFlowers and recommend them to everyone. It's my go to flower store for birthdays, Mother's Day, sympathy, and get-well flowers. If you haven't tried them before keep them in mind for the next time you need a gift basket or flowers.

Disclaimer: The opinions of this blog post are mine and mine alone. The Green Mound Juniper Bonsai was sent directly to me at no charge to facilitate this review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank