We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Avocado Smoothie Recipe

Pin It Now!
Hass AvocadoI was asked by the Hass Avocado company to come up with a recipe that combines Hass Avocados with a local North Carolina flare. Since this has been one h-o-t summer I immediately thought of something cool. While I have heard of an avocado ice cream/gelato recipe I haven't tried it so I can't truly recommend it. The recipe I chose to recommend is a yummy, healthy, avocado smoothie! Now if you're scrunching your face, remember that an avocado is a fruit. :) Not only that but they contain antioxidants to boost your immune system. It's good and good for you - you should give it a try!

Avocado Smoothie

Ingredients:
  • 1 Hass avocado, (around 6-8 ounces)
  • 2 cups ice
  • 3/4 cup pear juice
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 cup drained Silken Tofu
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Prepare the avocado by quartering, pitting, and peeling it. Blend the avocado, juice, honey, tofu, & vanilla in a blender until smooth. Then add the ice and blend again until smooth. This recipe serves 4.

If you give this recipe a try, and I hope you will...please take a moment and let me know what you thought of it.

hass_avocado

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comments:

Carly said...

I love avocados but I don't know about having it in a smoothie. Maybe I'll have to try it.
Carly

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank