We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Dyson DC25 Animal Review

Pin It Now! Dyson DC25 AnimalI recently had the chance to review a Dyson DC25 Animal and I was elated!

Here are some specifics:

Dyson DC25 All Floors is an upright Dyson Ball™ vacuum for every floor type. Rides on a ball for greater maneuverability.

  • Ball™ technology - Steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist.
  • Root Cyclone™ technology - Patented Dyson technology that doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum.
  • Quick-draw Telescope Reach™ wand - Single-action wand with instant reach for stair and high-reach cleaning.
  • Lifetime washable HEPA filter - Designed to trap microscopic allergens.
I was surprised by the suction power of the vacuum. In my opinion, the suction is what really separates this from other vacuums. It picks up piles of pet hair, pet hair that seems to be embedded in our medium pile carpet, and *my favorite part* it sucks up dust and dirt THROUGH our living room rug!!! It's true! I was demonstrating our new Dyson to my husband by vacuuming our living room rug and then I lifted it to show him how easy it was to switch to the hard floor setting and vacuum the dust underneath (that I've neglected under there for several months) and to my surprise it wasn't there. None of it was there! There was no grit, no dust, nothing! The DC25 Animal comes with a mini turbine head that easily attaches and can be used in your car, on furniture, and my favorite place to use it was our steps. I can't begin to describe the ease in vacuuming the steps with the Dyson compared to our old vacuum. The mini turbine head fits perfectly between each step! The suction power makes cleaning the steps a breeze, honestly about 10x faster than with my old vac.

Beauty4Moms Dog Lucy

Our beloved dog, Lucy, who was a big help in testing out the Dyson.

Pros
  • Extremely simple to maneuver
  • Easy to empty
  • Unsurpassed suction
  • Telescoping wand is great for ceilings/walls
  • Attachments snap to vacuum with ease
  • Long hose reaches far

Cons

  • Shorter-than-average cord (24 ft)

    Dyson DC 25 Animal

Overall, I was very impressed with t he Dyson DC25 Animal! The ball technology is easy to use and it maneuvered smoothly and effortlessly. The bin capacity is .31 gallons which allows me to vacuum our entire house without having to empty the canister several times. The suction was brilliant, the attachments easily snapped into place, and I'm just crazy about it. This is hands down the best vacuum that I have ever owned! I love the fact that I'll never have to buy bags or belts to keep this vacuum running smooth. I never fully understood why Dyson vacuums were so expensive but after using my Dyson for a few months I now know why is worth every penny ($549.00).

Disclosure: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. I did not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about this product. All products I review are ones that I have personally tested and used in my home, and all opinions expressed are my own.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Lucy looks a lot like my border colllie/flat coated retriever mix Matty.

Karen Rittenhouse said...

Ashley:
Thank you for the review! I have been considering Dyson for quite some time but I don't know anyone who personally has one - price, I guess?

You have "put me over the top". I'm now convinced.

Love that you were chosen to review it!

Carly said...

Oh man, you know your getting old when your drooling over a vacuum cleaner. Haha! My friend has one and is always going on and on about it. Wish I could afford one.
Carly

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank