We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Nude Skincare Cleansing Facial Oil Review

Pin It Now! Nude Skincare


I was recently able to get my hands on a sample of Nude Skincare Cleansing Facial Oil. This brand comes highly recommended by many beauty loving, earth conscious people so I figured I would give it a try.

The cleanser went on and off smoothly and removed all of my makeup quickly. It also provided a light moisturizer which I loved. As I would do with any oil cleanser I did a nail test and it passed with flying colors. I lightly ran my nail down my cheek to see if any residue was left behind and there wasn't any.

My only concern is the fragrance in the oil. Don't get me wrong, it smells lovely but I'm afraid that if I used this daily it might break out my sensitive skin.

All in all this is a great cleanser that leaves your skin fresh, soft, and clean. However if you have sensitive skin, I would use caution.



Ingredients: glycine soja (soybean) oil, polyglyceryl-4-oleate, squalene, tocopherol acetate, fragrance (parfum), benzyl benzoate, linalool, eugenol.

Availability: Sephora.com and NudeSkincare.com

Price: $36.00/ 3.4 fl. oz.

Rating: 4 stars

Brought to you by Amanda Green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank