We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

Olay Micro-Sculpting Cream Review

Pin It Now!
[re1017de.jpg]
A few months ago Walmart gave me Olay Micro-sculpting cream to try and give my opinion. I've been using this cream every night for about 2 months or so now. What do I think? I really like this cream!

Here's Olay's promise (from Walmart's website):
"Micro Sculpts & Lifts Amino Peptide Complex & Intercellular Fortifier Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream The Result of Over 50 Years of Olay Research, This Luxurious Cream Has The Highest Concentration of Our Signature Amino Peptide Complex Infused W/ Intracellular Fortifier & A Touch of Precious Marine Proteins Intracellular Hydration Regenerates Volume & Shape Across Skin's 10 Million Surface Cells, Progressively Lifting & Micro Sculpting to Help: Firm Sagging Prone Areas, Even The Jaw Line, Smooth Skin's Surface, Restore Elasticity."

This cream is great in that you can apply it in the morning or evening, and within minutes of putting it on, my skin feels hydrated. It's pretty thick and only takes a few moments to soak in. It has a perfume smell which doesn't bother me but may really agitate some people's allergies.

I don't have problems with sagging or lack of firmness (as I'm still in my 20s and have been an avid user of anti-aging products for years), but I did notice that my skin felt well hydrated and had a radiant luster to it.

If you have been considering a good moisturizer, I really recommend this cream. If you don't need super hydration it might not be the correct Regenerist product for you. For me personally, my skin craves hydration in the winter but I'm sure this product will make my skin too oily in the warmer months.

Overall I give this product a thumbs up!
Olay sells for $24.27 at Walmart.com w/ only $.97 shipping.

When you shop through Upromise 1% of your purchase will go in your Upromise account to help you save for college.

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank