We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

General Hospital Hot Topics 3/15

Pin It Now! General Hospital Ambassador ABCI don't know about you but from what I've seen, I've really enjoyed GH last week! I'll have to admit that I had company this weekend and haven't caught up on my DVR'd shows....but I hope to be fully caught up soon!

This trial with Sonny should be interesting! What do you all think? Do you think something will happen to have him cleared? I have several theories but I would love to hear yours!

What happened to Liz,Lucky, & Nick this week? I am expecting this paternity test to play a big part in next weeks episodes.

As for Kieffer - what a loser! I am on the edge of my seat to see what happens next. I like this story line for the younger audience since I believe it happens and is often shoved under the rug. 75% of teens know someone their age involved or are involved in an abusive relationship! Those are some scary statistics, ladies.

Oh, and one last quick comment...I hope Sonny comes clean with Dante once and for all.

Let me know your comments regarding GH and be sure and give me your thoughts on the new GH theme song if you haven't already.

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank