We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

What's New on The View? Part Two

Pin It Now! The View Ambassador Elton JohnHere's a look ahead at the week!

March 15-19, 2010

15th- Jessica Simpson - It's a day of Hot Topics and Jessica Simpson will stop by for a visit.

16th- Actress Marisa Tomei talks about her new film Into the Heart of Italy. Plus, Marion Jones visits.

17th- Kate Gosselin sits in as the guest co-host! Dr. Drew Pinsky tells us about his show Celebrity Rehab.

18th- Get ready to laugh with Joy's "Month in ReView. Also, we're showing you the latest spring fashions from Macy's.

19th- Olympic gold medalist and Dancing with the Stars contestant Evan Lysacek visits. Plus, Designer Jason Wu stops by for "Fashion Friday" and Elisabeth and Kristi Yamaguchi from ABC's

I think I'm most looking forward to Wednesday's episode! How about you?

As for last week, wasn't it a roller-coaster week? They discussed everything from conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, same sex marriage, lies printed in the National Enquirer and more were openly debated. This was a week for discussion and I love hearing others opinions even when they don't have the same views as I do. Sometimes it's nice to actually stop and question what I believe and why I believe it. Questioning my views may cause me to change what I believe or it may further strengthen my convictions. Do you ever question what you believe from watching The View?

"I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review."

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank