We would like to introduce you to our sister site EmbracingBeauty.com! For more information check out our sister site here.

I'm a Tropicana Juicy Insider Ambassador

Pin It Now! Tropicana Juicy Insider Ambassador
I’m excited to announce that I am a Tropicana Juicy Insider Ambassador! Even if I wasn't an ambassador I would have to tell you about Tropicana's new rewards program called Tropicana Juicy Rewards. You can save $15 with just one carton of Tropicana through their catalog of over 20,000 rewards. Rewards include everything from Massage Envy to work out gear to water park admission.

You can explore rewards by state, point level, or search for a specific term. You can enter sweeps with your points or donate them to help rescue the rain forest. There are many opportunities to save by just purchasing the juice you always purchase and entering the codes!

If you haven't signed up for an account yet I have a special code for you!

  1. Sign up for Tropicana Juicy Rewards.
  2. Set up your account.
  3. Enter Code MOMCE-NTRAL.

This code is only available for new accounts and must be entered in your account within 6 hours of creating your account.

You can also enter this code for an additional 1 point: LA73E CL9W4. (This code was found in the paper)

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

1 comments:

jayson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Archive

Sponsors

Advertise Here

Grab my Button

Beauty 4 Moms
Beauty4Moms PageRank