Weekly Store Ads
Keurig was gracious enough to give me my own Special Edition Keurig to review and now they've given me a Keurig Mini! Keurig Mini has exceeded my expectations with the quality of it’s coffee in it’s little pint size.
The Keurig Mini is very simple to use. Just pop in the K-Cup of your choice, add water and press the button. Voila! A delicious cup of coffee will be ready in just a few short minutes. I love the easy cleanup, get this - there is none! Just throw away the used K-Cup and you're done.
The K-Cups are fabulous! There are 200 K-cup varieties of gourmet coffee, tea and hot cocoa from your favorite brands (Green Mountain, Emril's, Caribou, etc) to choose from. There really is something for everyone! They have bold coffee, herbal tea, even K-Cups for ice tea!
- Single-serve brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea, or hot chocolate Mmm!
- Single use K-Cups; no messy clean up
- Brews an 8-ounce cup at a time; ready in less than 3 minutes
- Measures 11-1/2 by 10 by 13-1/4 inches
- Take it with you anywhere – Office, Vacation Home, Dorm Room, etc.
- Available in Black, White & Red (my favorite)
Ages – Adult use only (perfect gift for grandparents, parents, college students or yourself!)
Price – Retails for $99.95